How to cure writers block
Writers block is a real thing, and it can be really frustrating. You may be able to find some relief from the following tips:
* Write about your fears.
* Write about what's worrying you.
* Write about something that happened in your life that you feel guilty about or ashamed of.
* Write about how you feel when someone close to you dies or leaves.
* Write about how much you love someone who doesn't love you back.
* Write about things that are making you happy right now, like spending time with your family or having a successful day at work or school.
It’s a common problem for writers — you get stuck, and the words just won’t come. You might have writer’s block in the middle of a project, or even after you’ve written your first draft.
Whatever the case, there are ways to unblock yourself so that you can get back on track.
Here are some other tips shared by authors on how to cure writers block:
1. Schedule writing time
2. Write as often as possible
3. Don’t worry about what others think
4. Get feedback